KEEPING OUR VISITORS AND STAFF SAFE
UPDATE ON 2ND NOVEMBER 2020. A new Tier system has been introduced in Scotland which is detailed here https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-protection-levels/. This means that NON-ESSENTIAL travel out of council areas who are in Tier 3, including West Dunbartonshire, is not allowed.
Our stores and activities are all open and we are all working hard to provide a safe environment for you and your family to visit and adhere to all government guidelines, both as a site and as individual businesses.
Whether your visit is to shop, visit Loch Lomond Sea Life Aquarium, enjoy a treetop adventure or go and explore Loch Lomond by canoe, we have taken all the steps possible to ensure your visit is safe as well as enjoyable.
Our efforts to provide a safe environment for you include:
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the site and an hourly cleaning schedule for our toilets
- Restrictions on the number of visitors inside shops and other internal spaces
- Installation of Perspex screens where appropriate
- Social distancing floor graphics and posters
- Staff wearing PPE equipment when appropriate
- Supply of hand sanitiser for visitors where appropriate
- Monitoring of the number of visitors daily
- Daily monitoring of temperatures of site staff
In return, we ask that visitors are considerate and careful when visiting by:
- Adhering to social distancing
- Wearing face coverings where appropriate (internal spaces & stores)
- Do not congregate in crowds
- Listen to staff members who issue any advice on keeping safe during onsite activities.
This summer at Loch Lomond Shores
Our stores are accessible via their own external entrance doors located lochside or via a one way system from Jenners to the mall – with entrance via Jenners and exit via the lochside mall doors.
Many stores are currently operating to different opening hours, therefore, we recommend you visit our shopping section where these hours will be clearly shown.
Stores will also be operating on a strict number of customers at any one given time so please be patient if staff members say you will have to wait to enter the store.
Present government guidelines say that face coverings must be work while in stores so please adhere to this to avoid any difficulties or awkwardness should be refused access without one.
The Caffe at the Shores is open for sit-in snacks and hot drinks and we now have our Churros cabin back at the entrance from the car parks. In addition, we aim to have outdoor takeaway options at weekends during the autumn/winter months.
All of our outdoor activities are now open. Here is a list of those detailing any requirement to pre-book.
- Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre is operating on a reduced number of visitors but no pre-booking is required. https://llbopc.co.uk/
- SEA LIFE Loch Lomond Aquarium is operating on a reduced number of visitors and pre-booking is essential. https://www.visitsealife.com/loch-lomond/
- Loch Lomond Leisure for pedal boats, paddle boarding, canoes and bike hire is operating on a pre-booking system. Call 0333 577 0715 to book.
- Treezone Loch Lomond is operating on a pre-booking system. https://iye.scot/treezone-loch-lomond
- Adventure Golf is operating on a reduced number of visitors but no pre-booking is required.
- The Loch Lomond Shores Express train is operating on a reduced number of passengers but no pre-booking is required.
- Adventure playpark is open as usual.
Finally, our public toilets in our main foyer are also now open daily from 10am to 5pm.